In order to rent one of our cars you need to have a valid driver’s license. If apart from the tenant other persons want to drive the car, they must also present their driver’s license and be registered in the rental agreement.
If a vehicle delivery is desired to an airport, we need to know the estimated arrival time, airline and flight number. One of our representatives will be waiting for you upon your arrival at the exit of customs with a sign with your name and hand over the vehicle.
The rental charge is due when we hand over the car and can be paid cash or with credit card (Visa, MasterCard).
The rental price includes all taxes, unlimited mileage, liability insurance, bond in case of an accident involving personal injury, as well as a full comprehensive insurance coverage with deductible. The excess can be canceled by paying a supplementary fee.
The full comprehensive insurance is void, if:
- The car is used for any kind of commercial transport of persons or goods, which imply the direct or indirect sub-letting of the vehicle, or its inadequate use.
- The client permits the vehicle to be driven by unauthorized persons.
- The vehicle is driven under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- The vehicle is driven on a beach or unpaved areas.
- More passengers are transported than authorized in the car documents.
- The vehicle is used in any kind of competition or race, to tow or to push another vehicle or to impart driving lessons.
Our vehicles must not leave the Dominican Republic.
The minimum age for the rental of our vehicles is 21 years, and the renter must have obtained the driving license at least one year ago.